Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I vs i

The opening line of every post throws new challenges at me. I simply have no idea where to start from. Should I start with something funny? Or should I write something completely pseudo intellectual and create a pseudo intelligent image of the post, no matter what incoherent mumblings I pour out in it? I believe at times writing a new post for your blog is similar to solving maths... the feeling is uncannily familiar and exasperating to say the least..
Ah! I mentioned maths!! Let me see... Oh...and I do find that i have placed the word "exasperating" close by it. And even knowing fully well that as and when I become an engineer I would be expected to propound the beauty of an insanely insane subject, I truly and and sincerely hate MATHS.........
Oh, come on. you cant despise me for hating the damn "thing". I mean if ever there was a subject that has made me look stupid, helpless and very very pseudo engineer like, it has to be maths.
A subject that goes on promulgating theories about stuff like i(iota) which, for the love of God ,doesn't exist must be the creation of the most wasteful minds of all times. I mean how can we talk of something that is "imaginary" and more precisely write theorems on its absurd uses is beyond the comprehension of a pseudo intellectual brain like mine. If such absurdities are allowed in what is called the language of science then we must not condemn JK Rowling for talking about magic. Damn you and the hypocritical world that you have offered me Euler....
May your soul rot in an argand plane of imaginary repose....

2 comments:

Divita said...

the irony of the situation, our degree's in the hands of a mere i that symbolically stands for 'imaginary'.. well you're treading a path rarely visited.. m sure there're loads of imaginary things around us that sorta 'control' our life more than reality!! well written!

bledoredum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.