Friday, December 14, 2007

RESTIVE IN PEACE

why i keep coming back to this place , i don't know. maybe amidst all the chaos that is there in my life, this is the only place which belongs to me. i own it. its mine. no matter what happens to me, it will forever be imprinted by my identity. i am free; liberated to do whatever i want. unrestrained is what i become here. but then a thought flashes my mind... what is it that binds me? what is it that is holding me back? is it the fact that i contemplate over things that i can not change? or is it my inability to come to terms with reality and take things in my stride? i think i live too much in a state of self denial; trying to find reasons and logic in things that are beyond me. i try to find explanations where there are supposed to be exclamations.

1 comment:

Divita said...

and why do i sense two things? -a combat with time and that you think you've lost against it?