Saturday, July 28, 2007

TOOK A LOOK AROUND

I am in a horribly bad mood. And no, this is not a "pseudo" state of mind. Things have gone horribly wrong today. Not only did I not receive my laptop today( as opposed to the fact that I was supposed to) I realised that I had also lost my wallet. And the worst thing is its not the loss of cash that is distressing but the fact that I, now am, without my ID, my DL ,my library card and above all my ATM card. Sheesh, i wonder how am I alive up till now???( which roughly translates into," What the HELL I'll do the registration day??!!")
Problems aside (at least i got a decent preface for this post.Optimistic, ain't I!!) I believe I have a duty to fulfill towards all of you , and that is to keep this blog alive. I know you have been patient and not even once during the hour of mis-information, mal-information and somewhat no information , you did not sound "mutinous" ," rebellious" and all such words which describe dissent.
On my comeback trail , I did notice a few other blogs that have recently mushroomed out of nowhere. Now I am no expert, but I was surely disappointed by the quality control(or rather the lack of it!). I mean, blogs are supposed to be consistent with the overall feel and varying in terms of the content. For example , a blog may have a dark aura about itself but the posts on it can be kaleidoscopic without in anyway distorting the gloomy aura of the entire blog. Most of them had posts which a neutral reader will never find interesting for they'll fail to relate to them. So apart from having wasted my time (and most likely of many others) their contribution to e-waste is surely prodigious. Bless them, and when you get sick of them, blast and lambaste them .
Aarrgh!! I guess my ominous and black mood is being reflected on this post. But then at least the pseudo consistency of the blog is maintained.
I love to criticize, but i hate to be judged negatively. My paradoxes outgrow me.......

9 comments:

Jhaya said...

bizzare... :o

Arthur Dent said...

in what sense?

shruti said...

Don't get too bugged.Look for ur wallet with a cool mind.If u get its fine,if u don't u can't help it.U'll find a way out.Even i lost my id card twice but then i found it bak.:)

Blogging is ur own space to vent out whatever u feel like.If u'll write keeping in mind whether the reader will find it interesting or not,then u'll never write what u feel.Let people write what they feel,if u don't like just leave it.
I neither believe in criticizing nor judging people.

Arthur Dent said...

found my wallet :)

Unknown said...

oh!! i assessed long back... quite rightly though... the best thing about yuor blogs has to be their titles!

Arthur Dent said...

@john:- so u mean to say the content is not as interesting as the title?:)

Achint said...

I s'pose I can expect a long tirade on the futility of e-waste as compared to cowshit...

www.achint.wordpress.com

Jhaya said...

i agree wid john truely!!!!

Axat said...

well,well,well...look who's angry,and blahing it all out. go for it, but don't let that most wholly remarkable book dictate your style too much, your angst-ridden frustrations should continue to seep through, and drench, your writing. cheers!