Sunday, December 24, 2006

BACK AND HOW!!!

well, it seems that there was some sort of conspiracy on the part of blogger.com for , as it is , i have to start all over again!! so much for conceit and vanity.... the thing is ,that i am back in action. feels good, damn good!!

through these tough times (yeah, not being able to update my blog was a testing time indeed!!) i have been ably supported by my great friend, kedu, who made me believe that there is a popular demand to read my chronicles, though i am not sure why!! kedu(real identity undisclosed, for reasons obvious and even for those that are not!!) will keep featuring in future blogs for he is an imortant "creature" in this zoo called my life.. his antics, though not as flambouyant as mine , will be a pleasure to type out!!

ah!! its late now and since i have contributed my alloted share of e-waste, time to say good night... so here goes.................................GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments: